The Complete Cardinal Guide
TO PLANNING FOR AND LIVING IN
Cardinal helps you embrace the 7 worries in retirement!
- What age should I start receiving Social Security benefits?
- How does my spouses Social Security benefit affect me?
- What happens to my benefit if my spouse dies?
- What is Medicare? What are its Parts?
- What is the difference between supplements and Advantage plans?
- How does Medicare cover prescriptions?
- How do I plan for long-term care?
- Will Medicaid pay for long-term care?
- What kinds of long-term care insurance is available?
- How do IRAs work?
- What is the difference between Roth IRAs and Traditional IRAs?
- When an I requited to start Required Minimum Distributions?
- Are there different kinds of life insurance?
- What documents do you need to be prepared for estate planning?
- How do federal estate taxes affect estate planning?
- How important is return?
- What is risk management?
- What is an annuity?
- Is Social Security income taxed?
- What are Medicare surcharges?
- Can you postpone income taxes
2530 Meridian Parkway,
Durham, NC 27713
5309 Monroe Road,
Charlotte, NC, 28205
6520 Airport Center Drive,
Greensboro, NC 27409